Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Diamond Jubilee Tour: The Earl and Countess of Wessex's Visit to Gibraltar

In the midst of all the controversy surrounding their visit to 'The Rock,' the Earl and Countess of Wessex have truly shown their glamorous sides and warmth which make them one of my favourite royals. Personally, I don't know what this whole political boom-bah is all about- an overwhelming 99% of Gibraltarians chose to remain a British overseas territory in a recent referendum. So, at the end of the day, it's the people who decide, and they have chosen to stay British. 




I've gotta hand it to her- The Countess of Wessex looked amazing and ultra-glamorous during the visit, rocking those sunglasses! Not sure about those 'trousers' though... I've always admired her human touch, and the fact that she isn't afraid to disregard protocol and kiss oldies and carry babies. 


And my favourite photo:


Pictures: BBC/Daily Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment